Biking on Atolls

Biking on Atolls

Friday, November 12, 2010

Next up.... Pontianak

Had a wonderful 10 days in the Maldives with a very interesting group of people.  On the flight back met a Russian guy who I had noticed dining alone at the Gan resort we were all staying at.  He said he was vacationing there to get away from Russians, but it turns out that probably half the tourists in the southern Maldives were Russian.  haha 

Had a tiring overnight set of flights from Male to Singapore via Colombo.  Due to flight delays my friend Carolyn and I ended up with a six hour layover from 3:30am - 9:30am at the airport in Colombo.  Not fun.  Slept at a hostel in Singapore - now I remember why I don't do that more often.  ;-)

Now it's time to strike out on my own.  In about two hours I fly from Singapore to Pontianak via Jakarta.

No comments:

Post a Comment